Conveniently located 1 block from the pristine natural heart of America, this lodge-style resort welcomes guests year-round with warm Montana hospitality. Not only is Yellowstone National Park just minutes away, the charming mountain town of West Yellowstone is a destination of its ownwith family-owned restaurants, local art and unique museums up and down the streets. A few local highlights include The Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center, Museum of the Yellowstone and furnishings at Homeroom at Madison Crossing.
WorldMark West Yellowstone near Yellowstone National Park
The world's first national park, Yellowstone, is more than just a place - it's a symbol of respect for the bountiful land that made our nation possible. At 3,472 miles across 3 states, it's bigger than Delaware and Rhode Island combined! Known for its geothermal activity, sights like boiling mud, the towering geyser of Old Faithful and unworldly mineral formations at Mammoth Hot Springs are some of the most popular. Wildlife watching in Lamar Valley is another famous pastime, as the park teems with grizzly bears, soaring eagles, packs of wolves and herds of bison and elk. During warm weather months, visitors explore on foot, by car, 4-wheeler, horseback, or mountain bike. In the winter, snowmobiles and snowshoes are essential.
Nearby WorldMark Yellowstone Attractions
- Yellowstone National Park - 1 block away!
- The Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center - .1 mile
- Museum of the Yellowstone - .3 mile
- Homeroom - .4 mile
- Madison Crossing - .4 mile
- Smith and Chandler - .4 mile
- Serenity Bistro - .4 mile
- Madison River Outfitters - ½ mile
- Running Bear Pancake House - .8 mile
- Old Faithful Snow Lodge Geyser Grill - 1 mile
- Bar-n-Ranch - 7.2 miles
- Old Faithful Geyser - 19 miles
- Mammoth Hot Springs - 29.7 miles
- West Thumb Geyser Basin - 30.7 miles
- Yellowstone Lake - 36 miles
- Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone - 39 miles
- Lamar Valley - 47.8 miles
- Big Sky Ski Resort - 57.6 miles
- Bozeman Airport (BZN) - 91 miles
Driving Directions to WorldMark West Yellowstone
From Gallatin Field Airport in Bozeman, Montana, start out going southwest on Gallatin Field Rd toward Frontage Rd/MT-205. Turn right on Frontage Rd/MT-205. Continue to follow MT-205 for 0.7 miles. Take a left onto Jackrabbit Ln. and follow this road for 7 miles. Jackrabbit Ln. becomes US-191. Stay on this road for the next 82 miles. It will pass through Wyoming before taking you back to Montana again. Stay straight for 0.1 mile to go onto S. Canyon St. At Gray Wolf Ave. Take a right and the resort is straight ahead.