Wyndham Smoky Mountains Features & Amenities
There's much to discover and more at Wyndham Smoky Mountains. Guests experience service with a smile as well as a full line-up of indoor and outdoor recreation activities to stay happy and healthy. Relax out by one of the two outdoor swimming pools. If it rains, you can always make a splash in one of the two indoor swimming pools. An on-site children's playground, two miniature golf courses and a resort activities program are sure to keep the little ones entertained. Other not to be missed amenities include two fitness rooms and saunas, and hiking and jogging in the surrounding resort area. Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
Wyndham Smoky Mountains Resort features:
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools (saltwater)
- 2 Indoor Swimming Pools (saltwater)
- Outdoor Children's Pool
- 2 Outdoor Hot Tubs
- 2 Fitness Rooms
- Local Golf Courses- Book tee times now on GolfNow.com
- Several Picnic/BBQ Areas
- “Play Days” Activities Program
- 2 Mini Golf Courses
- 2 Dry Saunas
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
Some amenities/activities are seasonal and available at an additional charge.
Please Note: Parking is limited to 2 parking passes per unit.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Important Information About Special Needs:
This resort offers Braille signage (i.e. elevators, room numbers), handicap parking, first floor access ramps.
This resort may offer rooms with these special needs features:
- Some units include lever handles on all doors, counter-height microwave, front control stove or range, roll-under kitchen sink, no lip greater than 1/4 inch on slider door to access patio from other side, roll-in shower, handheld shower head, grab bars in shower, grab bars around toilet, raised toilet (higher than typical units), front door wide-angle wheelchair height peephole, first floor handicap accessible access, Braille signage for room numbers
- Some units include visual doorbells, visual fire alarm, closed captioned TV, TTD Kit