Wyndham Governor's Green is situated only three miles north of historic Williamsburg, in the heart of the Virginia Peninsula. Guests will enjoy access to some of the best tourist attractions, historic buildings, museums, golf courses, restaurants and shops along the James River. No matter what kind of Williamsburg vacation you seek, you're sure to find family fun thrills and cultural entertainment in the great American South.
Wyndham Governor's Green near Historic Williamsburg
Become immersed in history in historic Williamsburg, a living history museum where visitors experience the sights and sounds of 18th century Colonial America. Visit the famous Governor's Palace, Capitol Building and Courthouse, or enjoy a little shopping and dining at one of the local marketplaces, pubs and taverns. For more adrenaline-pumping thrills, a visit to Water Country U.S.A., Busch Gardens and Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum and 4D Theater will surely keep your spirits high. Wine connoisseurs will love the taste of local full-bodied vintages at the Williamsburg Winery. Williamsburg is centrally located near Yorktown, Jamestown and the shimmering shores of Virginia Beach.
Wyndham Governor's Green Attractions
- Historic Williamsburg - 2.5 miles
- Busch Gardens - 7.3 miles
- Williamsburg Botanical Garden - 4.5 miles
- Historic Jamestown - 9.9 miles
- Water Country U.S.A. - 7.1 miles
- Riverwalk Landing - 12.6 miles
- Williamsburg Outlet Mall - 3.5 miles
- Virginia Beach - 62.1 miles
- Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum - 2.1 miles
- Williamsburg Winery - 4.2 miles
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum & 4D Theater - 2.7 miles
Driving Directions to Wyndham Governor's Green
From Newport News - Williamsburg International Airport. Turn left at Jefferson Ave., then merge onto I-64 W via the ramp to Richmond/Williamsburg. Exit 238 for VA-143 E toward historic Williamsburg. Turn left at VA-143 E/Merrimac Trail. Make a right at VA-132 S. Make the first right onto US-60 W/Bypass Rd. Turn right at Colony Dr., followed by a left at VA-603 W/Mooretown Rd.