Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort Features & Amenities
Your Orlando, Florida vacation getaway will surely be one to remember with superior amenities that make this resort truly unique. Cool off in one of the five outdoor swimming pools or cruise down one of the two lazy rivers. The kids will love the two children's water features. Leisure comforts include a fitness center, playground, game room, activities program, beach volleyball and miniature golf. Looking to take care of a little business while away on vacation? Business travelers can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. On-site ATM machines, sundries shop, 24-hour front desk and shuttle service* to the Walt Disney World ® Resort are just a few more reasons to choose this centrally located vacation resort. Find everything you need right here at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort features:
- 5 Outdoor Swimming Pools (Closes at 10pm each night)
- 2 Lazy Rivers (Closes at 10pm each night)
- 2 Children's Water Features
- “Play Days” Activities Program*
- Fitness Center
- Local Golf Courses- Book tee times now on GolfNow.com
- 9 Outdoor Hot Tubs
- 3 Game Rooms* - Table Tennis
- Billiard Table
- Mini golf
- 3 Picnic/BBQ Areas
- 3 Pool Bars
- Beach Volleyball Court
- Business Center
- Complimentary High Speed Internet
- ATM Machine
- Banquet Facility
- Coffee Shop
- Pizza Delivery On-Site
- Convenience Shop
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Shuttle transportation from the resort to Disney parks is available for a fee. Please contact the resort for further details.
- For groups of 8 room or more, please submit an RFP to plan your event
*Please Note: Towers with Activities Center or Game Room are Puerto De Leon (Main building/ lobby), Torre De La Luna (Tower5) and Torre Del Sol (Tower 6)
Some amenities/activities are seasonal and available at an additional charge.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Please Note: To provide you with the highest level of service, your check in location is Torre de la Luna Tower, located in Tower 5. This is a dedicated reception area to provide you with a faster and more convenient check-in experience. Upon arrival, the guard gate will direct you to Tower 5.
Important Information About Special Needs:
This resort offers Braille signage (i.e. elevators, room numbers), handicap parking and first floor access ramps.
This resort may offer rooms with these special needs features:
- Some units include wider than typical unit interior doorways, lever handles on all doors, counter-height microwave, front control stove or range, roll-under kitchen sink, roll-in shower, handheld shower head, grab bars in shower, front door wide-angle wheelchair height peephole and Braille signage for room numbers.
- Some units include visual doorbells and visual fire alarm.