Steps from the beach and charming heart of Old Town, no other full-service resort offers the same marriage of waterfront breezes and convenience to local sights. Long Beach, Washington is a city like none other, home to the "World's Longest Continuous Peninsula Beach", Jake the Alligator Man, monuments to Lewis and Clark and a host of parks lined with scenic trails teeming with wildlife. And no stay is complete without a Skipper's horseback ride where the sand meets the sea, right by WorldMark Long Beach.
WorldMark Long Beach near Astoria
Located at the base of a singular peninsula in the American Northwest, Long Beach sits where the Columbia River meets the Pacific Ocean, right at the border of Washington and Oregon. Less than 20 miles away on US 101 lies the waterfront city of Astoria, OR. Home to the renowned Columbia River Maritime Museum, the "Old 300" Riverfront Trolley and a burgeoning art scene, it's a city that should be on every Northwestern traveler's radar. Other must-see sights in the immediate area include the deliciously preserved city of Oysterville, Cape Disappointment Park and its 2 lighthouses and bird-watching at Leadbetter Point. For some of the best seafood in the world, be sure to try Dooger's, Castaway's, Benson's By the Beach and Hungry Harbor, too.
Nearby WorldMark Long Beach Attractions
- Downtown Long Beach - you're in it!
- Skippers Equestrian Center - 1 mile
- World Kite Museum & Hall of Fame - 2 mile
- Dooger's Seafood & Grill - 3 mile
- Marsh's Free Museum - ½ mile
- Benson's By The Beach - ½ mile
- Hungry Harbor Grille and Chowder House - ½ mile
- Castaway's Seafood Grille - 6 mile
- Lost Roo - 6 mile
- Dennis Company - 7 mile
- Cranberry Museum - 2.6 miles
- North Head Lighthouse - 4.7 miles
- Cape Disappointment State Park - 4.9 miles
- Jack's Country Store - 10.4 miles
- Oysterville - 15.6 miles
- Downtown Astoria - 18.8 miles
- Columbia River Maritime Museum - 19 miles
- Leadbetter Point - 19.6 miles
- Seaside Factory Outlet Center - 32.2 miles
- Portland Airport (PDX) - 88.2 miles
- Seattle Airport (SEA) - 162 miles
Driving Directions to WorldMark Long Beach
From Portland, OR, merge onto US-26 W via exit 1D toward Beaverton. Merge onto US-101 N/US-26 W/Oregon Coast Hwy toward Seaside/Astoria. Enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto W Marine Dr/US-101 N/US-26 W/Oregon Coast Hwy. Turn left onto Astoria Bridge/Oregon Coast Hwy/US-101. Continue to follow US-101 (crossing into Washington). Turn left to stay on US-101. Turn right onto US-101 Alt. Turn left onto US-101. Turn right onto WA-103/Pacific Ave S/Pacific Way. Turn left at Sid Snyder Drive. The resort is on the right.