Kauai Tourist Attractions & Things To Do near Wyndham Shearwater
Set high atop a bluff, the Wyndham Shearwater offers a pristine location amidst the Hanalei Valley Mountains overlooking Anini Bay. The resort offers a secluded resort atmosphere with close proximity to the best attractions on the island of Kaua'i. Top golf, shopping, dining, entertainment, natural landmarks, historic sites, parks as well as white sandy beaches are all conveniently situated near the Wyndham Shearwater resort.
Princeville Kauai, Hawaii Resort near Tourist Attractions
Spend days snorkeling azure waters, boating, deep sea fishing, kayaking and exploring the natural beauty of Kaua'i in its many forms. The Wyndham Shearwater resort offers easy access to many of Kauai's top attractions and fun things to do, including Hanalei Bay, Waimea Canyon State Park, Limahuli Garden and Hanalei National Wildlife Refuge. Take a tour of the Na Pali Coast and discover its fifteen miles of thousand-foot cliffs, sea caves, waterfalls and secluded beach landings to name a few. From December through May, you are likely to catch a glimpse of a majestic kohola, or humpback whale. From romantic getaways to relaxing in the nearby 10,000 sq. ft. spa, there's always some place exciting to explore in Kaua'i.
Nearby Wyndham Shearwater Attractions:
- Princeville Makai Golf Course - 1 mile
- Halele'a Spa (10,000 sq. ft. of blissful escape) - 1 mile
- Princeville Ranch Adventures - 2 miles
- Wai'oli Hui'ia Church - 4 miles
- Hanalei Beach - 4 miles
- North Shore / Hanalei - 4 miles
- Kilauea Lighthouse - 8 miles
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge - 8 miles
- NaAina Kai Botanical Gardens - 9 miles
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve - 10 miles
- Haena State Park - 10 miles
- Na Pali Coast State Park - 11 miles
- Kauai Museum - 30 miles
- Wailua River (Kayaking) - 38 miles
- Moir Gardens (Kiahuna Plantation) - 43 miles
- Waimea Canyon State Park - 66 miles
Driving Directions to Wyndham Shearwater:
Rental cars are the favored mode of transportation on Kauai.
Note that check-in for this property is at Wyndham Ka ‘Eo Kai located at 3970 Wylie Road, Princeville, HI, 96722
Limited Front Desk Hours: Sun-Thur 6AM-10PM, Fri-Sat 6AM-12AM
Contact the Front Desk 808-826-6549 prior to arrival for after hours check-in instructions.
From Lihue Airport: 30 miles trip and/or 50 min drive. When leaving the airport, follow the signs for Lihue. Turn left onto Ahukini Rd./HI-570. Turn right onto Kapule Hwy./HI-51. Kapule Hwy becomes Kuhio Hwy./HI-56. Keep right at the fork to continue on Kuhio Hwy./HI-56. Turn right onto Ka Haku Rd. At the traffic circle, take the third exit and stay on Ka Haku Rd. Turn right at Wyllie Rd.