Wyndham Skyline Tower Features & Amenities
Wyndham ® Extra Holidays featured resorts offer it all. Everything you need for an outstanding family vacation or romantic seaside getaway is right at your fingertips at Wyndham Skyline Tower. Immerse yourself in the onsite hot tubs. Stay fit and healthy at the onsite fitness center or take a dip in the indoor swimming pool. The cyber center has everything you need to stay connected. Check your email or do a little Atlantic City travel research. More importantly, Wyndham Skyline Tower lets you pack light and save money on extra airplane luggage by offering convenient laundry facilities. Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
Wyndham Skyline Tower features:
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor/Outdoor Hot Tub
- Fitness Center (6 AM - 10 PM daily)
- Game Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Cyber Center
- Movie Theater
- Local Golf Courses- Book tee times now on GolfNow.com
- 13 casinos
- ATM Machine
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Parking: $10 per day — Valet Only. Note: Due to restricted parking access, this resort requires valet parking for $10 per day. Self Parking is not available at this resort. Additionally, due to limited elevator space and access, mandatory luggage valet may be required during peak hours with high arrivals and departures. Due to this amenity, some luggage may take up to an hour after arrival to be delivered to units. Please plan accordingly.
Some amenities/activities are seasonal and available at an additional charge.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Due to limited elevator accessibility, wait times may be delayed during peak season, specifically Sunday mornings due to increased departures and luggage retrieval. Please plan accordingly.
- The resort requires a $150 security deposit upon check-in.
Important Information About Special Needs:
This resort offers Braille signage (i.e. elevators, room numbers), handicap parking, first floor access ramps, portable pool lift, all guests use valet parking.
This resort may offer rooms with these special needs features:
- Some units include lever handles on all doors, counter-height microwave, front control stove or range, roll-under kitchen sink, roll-in shower, handheld shower head, grab bars in shower, grab bars in tub, grab bars around toilet, raised toilet (higher than typical units), front door wide-angle wheelchair height peephole, Braille signage for room numbers
- Some units include visual doorbells, visual fire alarm, closed captioned TV