Wyndham Bali Hai Villas, nestled high into the secluded cliff terrain of Princeville, Kauai's leading resort community, puts you within easy reach of top historic and cultural activities, championship golf courses, sandy white beaches and dozens of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii Resort near Tourist Attractions
Indulging your senses in all things charming and historic can be accomplished as easily as ordering a fruit decorated umbrella drink. Wyndham Bali Hai Villas resort offers easy access to many of Kauai's top attractions and fun things to do, including Hanalei Bay, Waimea Canyon State Park, Limahuli Garden and Hanalei National Wildlife Refuge. Take a tour of the Na Pali Coast and discover its fifteen miles of thousand-foot cliffs, sea caves, waterfalls and secluded beach landings to name a few. From December through May, you are likely to catch a glimpse of a majestic kohola, or humpback whale. From romantic getaways to relaxing in the nearby 10,000 sq. ft. spa, there's always some place exciting to explore in Kaua'i.
Nearby Wyndham Bali Hai Villas Attractions
- Princeville Makai Golf Course – 1 mile
- Halele'a Spa (10,000 sq. ft. of blissful escape) – 1 mile
- Princeville Ranch Adventures – 2 miles
- Wai'oli Hui'ia Church – 4 miles
- Hanalei Beach – 4 mile
- North Shore / Hanalei – 4 miles
- Kilauea Lighthouse – 8 miles
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge – 8 miles
- NaAina Kai Botanical Gardens – 9 miles
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve – 10 miles
- Haena State Park – 10 miles
- Na Pali Coast State Park – 11 miles
- Kauai Museum – 30 miles
- Wailua River (kayaking) – 38 miles
- Moir Gardens (Kiahuna Plantation) – 43 miles
- Waimea Canyon State Park – 66 miles
Driving Directions to Wyndham Bali Hai Villas
Rental cars are the favored mode of transportation on Kauai.
From Lihue Airport: When leaving the airport, follow the signs for Lihue. Turn left onto Ahukini Rd. / HI-570. Turn right onto Kapule Hwy. / HI-51. Kapule Hwy. becomes Kuhio Hwy. / HI-56. Keep right at the fork to continue on Kuhio Hwy. / HI-56. Turn right onto Ka Haku Rd. After you pass through 1 roundabout, turn right onto Pepelani Loop. Wyndham Bali Hai Villas will be on your left.