Ideal Whistler Location
Just 60 seconds from the vacation of a lifetime. Imagine staying within a one-minute walk to two of the best mountains for skiing and snowboarding in North America – that's just what you'll discover at this scenic outdoor retreat. Situated in the heart of Whistler Village near shopping, dining, spas and entertainment, our spectacular mountain resort makes it easy to experience the very best of this jaw-dropping destination. Whether you want to ski, shop or soak up the stunning mountain scenery, this resort in Whistler, Canada puts you right in the middle of the action.
Mountainside Lodge near Whistler Village
Surrounded by snow-capped mountain peaks, Whistler Village is a charming pedestrian village with a European ambiance and a unique selection of restaurants and shops. Explore the picturesque village on foot, or head to the ski and bike lifts of Whistler and Blackcomb, all just one minute away. Nearby you'll also find exciting zip line eco-tours, gorgeous golf courses, cross country skiing trails and a farmers market during the summer. Save your time and energy for outdoor adventures when you stay in the heart of Whistler Canada, an amazing destination year-round. With a pristine mountain playground right out the front door and the perfect home base for explorations, guests enjoy unforgettable vacations.
Nearby Mountainside Lodge Attractions
- Whistler Mountain Ski/Bike Lifts – just steps away
- Blackcomb Mountain Ski Lifts – just steps away
- Whistler Village – just steps away
- Ziptrek Eco-Tours – just steps away
- Whistler Golf Club – 450 meters
- Whistler Museum – 500 meters
- Whistler Farmers' Market (seasonal) – 500 meters
- Lost Lake Park - Cross Country Trails – 1.1 km
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club Shuttle – 1.2 km
- Whistler Air Scenic Tours & Shuttle Service – 2.2 km
- Sliding Centre (Bobsledding, Skeleton, & Luge) – 2.2 km
- Nicklaus North Gold Course – 4.1 km
- Whistler Airport – 4.5 km
- Whistler Nordic Center (Ski Jumps & Nordic Events) – 24.4 km
- Big Sky Golf & Country Club – 36.1 km
- Eagle Viewing – 52.7 km
- The Chief Climbing Face in Squamish – 60.6 km
- British Columbia Museum of Mining – 69.9 km
- Vancouver – 124 km
Driving Directions to Mountainside Lodge
From Vancouver: Head out of Vancouver on BC-99 N. Take the BC-99/British Columbia 1 Alternate ramp to West Vancouver/Horseshoe Bay-Ferries/Squamish. Merge onto Marine Dr/BC-1A N/BC-99 N, then turn right onto Taylor Way/BC-1A. Turn left to merge onto the Trans-Canada Highway for 10.7 kilometers, then keep left to continue on BC-99 N. Drive for 102 kilometers, then turn right onto Village Gate Blvd. Turn right onto Blackcomb Way, then take the 2nd right onto Sundial Crescent. Continue onto Sundial Place, and the resort is on your left at 4417 Sundial Place, Whistler Canada Blackcomb.
From Whistler Airport: Head northwest toward Valley Trail and exit the roundabout onto Nicklaus N Blvd. Turn left onto Sea-to-Sky Highway and drive 2.5 kilometers. Turn left onto Lorimer Road, then right onto Blackcomb Way. Take the 2nd right onto Sundial Crescent, continuing Sundial Place. The resort is on your left.