Thoughtfully married with the surrounding Sonoran foothills, Starr Pass Golf Suites sits an ideal distance from the most popular attractions in Southern Arizona. This luxury resort borders Tucson Mountain Park, in a quiet wildlife corridor only six miles from the culture, restaurants and nightlife of Downtown. Nature lovers enjoy the close proximity to Saguaro National Park and Tucson Botanical Gardens, while shoppers love the fact that La Encantada and Foothills Mall are just a short drive away.
Starr Pass Golf Suites near Starr Pass Golf Club
Tucson is known for its year-round warm weather, making it an ideal destination for golfers from around the world. Conveniently located right on-site at the resort, Starr Pass Golf Club features a 27-hole Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Facility, double-loaded driving range, and a 20,000-sq-ft. clubhouse. Altogether, there are three scenic 9-hole courses you can pick from and choose to customize your perfect day on the fairway. The Roadrunner Course (3,241 yards) challenges golf of all skill levels, with swirling winds and varying elevations. The Rattler Course (3,490 yards) features a split fairway on Hole 5. And Hole 6 on the placid Coyote Course (3,512 yards) marks the namesake trail of Starr Pass, where Richard Starr first traveled over 120 years ago.
Nearby Starr Pass Golf Suites Attractions
- Starr Pass Golf Club – On-Site
- Downtown Tucson – 6 miles
- Tucson Convention Center - 5 miles
- Pima Community College - 5 miles
- International Wildlife Museum – 6.2 miles
- University of Arizona – 7.4 miles
- Reid Park Zoo – 7.8 miles
- Reffkin Tennis Center - 10 miles
- Kino Sports Complex - 10 miles
- Tucson Botanical Gardens – 10.8 miles
- Sonoran Desert Museum - 11 miles
- Tucson Mall – 11.3 miles
- Tucson International Airport – 11.4 miles
- Park Place Mall – 11.5 miles
- Old Tucson Studios – 12.4 miles
- Pima Air and Space Museum – 13.1 miles
- La Encantada – 14 miles
- Saguaro National Park – 15.3 miles
- Foothills Mall – 15.4 miles
- The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum – 16 miles
- Titan Missile Museum – 25.4 miles
- Coronado National Forest – 27.4 miles
- Biosphere 2 – 37.5 miles
- Kitt Peak National Observatory – 51.2 miles
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport – 114 miles
Driving Directions to Starr Pass Golf Suites
From Tucson International Airport, take Tucson Boulevard to Kino Parkway. Follow Kino to 22nd Street. Turn left on 22nd and continue under the freeway. The road name will change to Starr Pass Boulevard. Due to a low light ordinance with Kitt Peak observatory, lights are very dim. There will be signage directing you to Starr Pass. Turn left into Clubhouse.
From Phoenix Sky Harbor/ Eastbound I-10, head east toward Sky Harbor Boulevard. Make a slight right at Sky Harbor Boulevard. Continue onto E Buckeye Road. Turn Left to merge onto I-10 E towards I-17 N for 117 miles. Take Exit 259 to 22nd/Starr Pass Boulevard. Turn right onto Starr Pass Boulevard and follow 3.5 miles into the Starr Pass Development. Signage will direct you to the resort. Turn left into Clubhouse.