The Valley of the Sun is one of the most famous places in the American Southwest, with unique wildlife, rich culture, and trendsetting West Coast style. Scottsdale, AZ embodies all these things, emphasizing a sophisticated sensibility in art, shopping, dining, and outdoor recreation. Only a short drive from countless attractions in every direction, Orange Tree Resort offers guests the perfect marriage of convenience, privacy and quick, easy access to major area highways.
Orange Tree Resort near Orange Tree Golf Club
The very heart of the 128-acre resort is Orange Tree Golf Club. This Parkland-style 18-hole championship course is USGA-rated, traditionally designed, and renowned for its universal appeal to both locals and resort guests. There are plenty of reasons people travel the world to golf in Arizona. The vast, bright blue sky, year-round warm weather, striking desert scenery and competitive rates are just a few of them. In addition to 18 carefully landscaped holes, Orange Tree Golf Club also features a full 14-station driving range, 2 putting greens, a chipping green, and 2 short-game areas. For lessons, Jason Witczak is the on-site pro and Director of Instruction for John Jacobs' Lesson and Instruction programs, available by appointment.
Nearby Orange Tree Resort Attractions
- Orange Tree Golf Club - Onsite
- Scottsdale Quarter - 4.6 miles
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park - 5.5 miles
- TPC Scottsdale - 6.4 miles
- Scottsdale Fashion Square - 8.2 miles
- Downtown Scottsdale - 8.6 miles
- Camelback Mountain - 8.8 miles
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art - 9 miles
- Scottsdale Stadium - 9.3 miles
- Biltmore Fashion Park - 9.7 miles
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport - 13.9 miles
- Mill Avenue, Tempe - 19.4 miles
- Phoenix International Raceway - 34.5 miles
- Sedona, AZ - 114 miles
- Grand Canyon - 226 miles
Driving Directions to Orange Tree Resort
Exit Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport following the sign for SR 51 (Squaw Peak Expressway). Proceed north on the SR 51 for approximately 13 miles. Exit at Shea Blvd. Turn right (east) on Shea Blvd. Proceed east approximately 2.5 miles, to 56th Street. Turn left (north) on 56th Street. The entrance to the resort is located on the right-hand (east) side of 56th Street.