Located steps off the harbor, this upscale resort offers the perfect marriage of San Diego convenience and seaside tranquility. Oceanside, CA is a quiet, hip city in Southern California, just a short drive to some of the hottest sights around like Balboa Park, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND and the San Diego Zoo. It also neighbors many iconic sights of its own, including the one-of-a-kind California Surf Museum, historic Oceanside Pier and 18th century Old Mission San Luis Rey.
WorldMark Oceanside near San Diego
The sunny star of Southern California, San Diego not only boasts year-round perfect weather, its home to some of the most famous places in the United States. No visit is complete without strolling the 1,200 acres of Balboa Park, home to 15 museums (many of them free!), numerous theaters, outdoor recreation and the San Diego Zoo. Even closer to Oceanside sits the idyllic coastal city of La Jolla with dramatic cliffs and sprawling beaches on 3 sides. For an awesome view of the area's natural splendor pass through Torrey Pines State Park, with 8 miles of winding trails through 2,000 acres of preserved beachfront countryside. If your passion is fine dining and boutique shopping, you're in luck as well, surrounded by fresh-caught seafood and trend-setting fashion in every direction.
Nearby WorldMark Oceanside Attractions
- California Surf Museum - 1 mile
- Breakwater Brewing Company - 1.1 miles
- Oceanside Pier - 1.2 miles
- Old Mission San Luis Rey - 5.2 miles
- Westfield Plaza Camino Real Mall - 5.5 miles
- Village Faire Shopping Center - 5.2 miles
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets - 7.8 miles
- Bellefleur Restaurant - 8.5 miles
- Legoland California - 9 miles
- The Forum Carlsbad - 13.8 miles
- Torrey Pines State Reserve - 23.1 miles
- La Jolla Village Square - 26.9 miles
- La Jolla - 31.1 miles
- SeaWorld San Diego - 36.4 miles
- San Diego Zoo - 37.7 miles
- Seaport Village - 39.4 miles
- Balboa Park - 40.2 miles
- San Diego Airport (SAN) - 40 miles
- Orange County Airport (SNA) - 47 miles
- Long Beach Airport (LGB) - 67 miles
Driving Directions to WorldMark Oceanside
From the North, take I-5 South to the Coast Hwy exit in Oceanside. Turn right at the end of the off-ramp onto Coast Hwy North. Continue over the bridge and turn left onto Monterey Drive. Take the next left at the stop sign onto Carmelo Drive. Continue to the main entrance of the resort on the right.
From the east (Riverside, Las Vegas), take I-15 south to Hwy 76 toward Oceanside. Hwy 76 ends at the Coast Hwy, turn right onto Coast Hwy North. Continue over the bridge and turn left onto Monterey Drive. Take the next left at the stop sign onto Carmelo Drive. Continue to the main entrance of the resort on the right.