Wyndham Westwinds is located in North Myrtle Beach, about 18 miles north of beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC. This vacation resort is a getaway to all the best attractions and activities along the Atlantic Ocean including golf courses, fishing piers, outlet malls, amusement parks and delicious restaurants. Explore the 60 miles of coastline that offers premier water sports activities and a little something for everyone.
Wyndham Westwinds near Myrtle Beach
Wyndham Westwinds is located in the heart of it all. Guests are treated to endless thrills in North Myrtle Beach. premier golf courses are located right off King's Highway. Spend the day chasing par at Azalea Sands Golf Course or the Beachwood Golf Club. Enjoy a little retail therapy at the nearby North Strand Plaza Shopping Center, or head a little south to Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach. Just a few miles south in Myrtle Beach, spend the day exploring the famed Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, or enjoy family fun at Ripley's Aquarium and the Children's Museum of South Carolina.
Wyndham Westwinds Attractions
- North Strand Plaza Shopping Center - 2.7 miles
- Barefoot Landing - 1.4 mile
- Ripley's Aquarium - 11.6 miles
- Myrtle Waves Water Park - 11.7 miles
- Children's Museum of South Carolina - 12.9 miles
- World Tour golf Links - 6 miles
- Huntington Beach State Park - 30.9 miles
- The Carolina Opry - 5.5 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 15.4 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 11 miles
Driving Directions to Wyndham Westwinds
From Myrtle Beach International Airport. From Harrellson Blvd., take the ramp to merge onto US-17 N. Continue then take the ramp onto US-17 N/N Kings Hwy. Turn right at 25th Ave S, followed by a left turn at South Ocean Blvd.