At the Wyndham Ka ‘Eo Kai, surround yourself in a magical setting that holds wondrous natural beauty and excitement. Set amidst a lush tropical garden, the resort offers abundant natural recreation and activities, all within easy access of top Kauai shopping, dining, entertainment, state parks, national wildlife refuges, beaches, natural landmarks, museums and historic sites.
PRINCEVILLE KAUAI, HAWAII RESORT NEAR TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
Explore your heart's delight in Kauai and discover the things to see and do from the resort's prime location overlooking Anini Bay. Take the trail from the resort down to Anini Beach and dive in for spectacular scuba and snorkeling on your Hawaiian getaway. Or head for open water with a deep sea fishing trip, go for a Wailua River kayaking excursion, there's also windsurfing and boating, and horseback riding through lush tropical forests. Travel to the northwest side of Kauai and visit the Na Pali Coast State Park, where you can sail or raft on crystal clear waters. Check out breathtaking views of Waimea Canyon on the west side of Kauai. Coined as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”, Waimea Canyon offers panoramic backdrops perfect for your vacation photos.
Nearby Wyndham Ka ‘Eo Kai Attractions:
- Princeville Makai Golf Course - 1 mile
- Princeville Ranch Adventures - 2 miles
- Wai'oli Hui'ia Church - 4 miles
- Hanalei Beach - 1.4 miles
- North Shore/Hanalei - 2.4 miles
- Kilauea Lighthouse - 8 miles
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge - 8 miles
- NaAina Kai Botanical Gardens - 9 miles
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve - 10 miles
- Haena State Park - 10 miles
- Na Pali Coast State Park - 11 miles
- Kauai Museum - 30 miles
- Wailua River (kayaking) - 38 miles
- Moir Gardens (Kiahuna Plantation) - 43 miles
- Waimea Canyon State Park - 66 miles
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO WYNDHAM KA ‘EO KAI
Rental cars are the favored mode of transportation on Kauai.
From Lihue Airport: 30 miles trip and/or 50 min drive. When leaving the airport, follow the signs for Lihue. Turn left onto Ahukini Rd./HI-570. Turn right onto Kapule Hwy./HI-51. Kapule Hwy becomes Kuhio Hwy./HI-56. Keep right at the fork to continue on Kuhio Hwy./HI-56. Turn right onto Ka Haku Rd. At the traffic circle, take the third exit and stay on Ka Haku Rd. Turn right at Wyllie Rd.