As magical as Kauai is, your close proximity to all that this special island has to offer will be made even more magical at Wyndham Bali Hai Villas. Nestled high in the majestic cliffs of Princeville, this welcoming Kauai, Hawaii resort puts you within easy reach of top historic and cultural activities, championship golf courses, and dozens of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. What's more, you'll have complete access to the beach and all its amusements like swimming,boating,and snorkeling.
Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii Resort near Tourist Attractions
Indulging your senses in all things charming and historic can be accomplished as easily as ordering a fruit decorated umbrella drink. Simply reserve a spacious suite at Wyndham Bali Hai Villas and you'll find yourself on the threshold of vacation nirvana. We're convenient to everything from kayaking on the Wailua River to horseback riding at Princeville Ranch to exploring the world-renowned Na Pali Coast.
Nearby Wyndham Bali Hai Villas Attractions
- Princeville Makai Golf Course – 1 mile
- Princeville Ranch Adventures – 2 miles
- Wai'oli Hui'ia Church – 4 miles
- Hanalei Beach – 4 mile
- North Shore / Hanalei – 4 miles
- Kilauea Lighthouse – 8 miles
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge – 8 miles
- NaAina Kai Botanical Gardens – 9 miles
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve – 10 miles
- Haena State Park – 10 miles
- Na Pali Coast State Park – 11 miles
- Kauai Museum – 30 miles
- Wailua River (kayaking) – 38 miles
- Moir Gardens (Kiahuna Plantation) – 43 miles
- Waimea Canyon State Park – 66 miles
Driving Directions to Wyndham Bali Hai Villas
Rental cars are the favored mode of transportation on Kauai.
From Lihue Airport: When leaving the airport, follow the signs for Lihue. Turn left onto Ahukini Rd. / HI-570. Turn right onto Kapule Hwy. / HI-51. Kapule Hwy. becomes Kuhio Hwy. / HI-56. Keep right at the fork to continue on Kuhio Hwy. / HI-56. Turn right onto Ka Haku Rd. After you pass through 1 roundabout, turn right onto Pepelani Loop. Wyndham Bali Hai Villas will be on your left.