A peaceful summer resort town with a bright blue shimmering lake, Garden City is an ideal vacation destination for relaxing, enjoying nature and indulging in outdoor activities including hiking, water sports, golfing, skiing and more. Set off by the brilliant turquoise waters and white sand beaches of Bear Lake, this scenic area is popular with families, groups, friends and individuals looking to escape the hustle and bustle in favor of a slower pace of life. Go fishing, swimming, jet skiing and canoeing in the beautiful lake, explore the unique fauna and geological wonders of the region, or simply relax with a mountain backdrop and savor the magnificent natural beauty.
Garden City Area Attractions
- Bear Lake Golf Course - .5 miles
- Bear Lake National Wildlife Refuge - 24.6 miles
- Bear Lake State Park & Marina - .4 miles
- Beaver Mountain Ski Area - 38.5 miles
- Logan Canyon - 38.3 miles
- Minnetonka Cave - 29.4 miles
- The Rails & Trails Museum - 29 miles
- Willow Park Zoo - 42.4 miles
Driving Directions from Salt Lake City
Take I-15 N to exit 362, and then take US 89/91 to Logan. Follow Main Street to US 89/Bear Lake sign. Turn right on 400 N. Go 40 miles then turn left at the intersection, then another left into Harbor Village. Take the first right, bearing left at the lighthouse. Check-in is up the hill on the left at 344 W. Harbor Village Drive, Garden City, UT 84028.