Right next to Wolf Creek Golf Club, just 5 miles from the sprawling slopes of Powder Mountain, this upscale resort is the perfect place to stage your next getaway. Eden, Utah is exactly that: an Eden of year-round outdoor recreation. In the winter, the Olympic-level terrain welcomes skiers and snowboarders from around the world, while in the warmer months of summer the nearby Wasatch Mountains are prime ground for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding.
WorldMark Wolf Creek near Salt Lake City Affectionately known as the Crossroads of the West, SLC was host to the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. Many of those sights are still open to the public, but it's the rich history and festival culture that sets the city apart today. Since its founding in 1847, Salt Lake City has been a beacon of pioneer character and frontier spirit. In fact, the city celebrates this exploratory past with a parade, rodeo and fireworks on Pioneer Day every July 24th - the date the Mormons pioneers entered the Salt Lake Valley. Other popular annual events include the Utah Arts Festival, Salt Lake Jazz Festival, Utah Pride Festival every June and the Sundance Film Festival every January. The third Friday of every month also brings art, music and local vendors to the streets for Salt Lake Gallery Stroll.
Nearby WorldMark Wolf Creek Attractions:
- Wolf Creek Resort Golf Club - right next-door!
- Harley & Bucks Grill – right across the street!
- Wolf Mountain – 4.8 miles
- Powder Mountain Resort – 5.3 miles
- George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park -12 miles
- Prairie Schooner Steak House – 14.3 miles
- Slackwater Pub & Pizzeria – 14.5 miles
- Treehouse Museum – 14.7 miles
- Salomon Center – 14.8 miles
- Alpine Sports – 14.8 miles
- Roosters Brewing – 15.3 miles
- Snowbasin Resort – 16.6 miles
- Newgate Mall – 17.2 miles
- The Family Center at Riverdale – 19 miles
- Hill Aerospace Museum – 21.4 miles
- Salt Lake City – 48.7 miles
- Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) – 57 miles
- Sundance Film Festival – 74 miles
- Wasatch Mountain State Park – 83.9 miles
- Rock Springs Airport (RKS) – 183 miles
Driving Directions to WorldMark Wolf Creek
From Salt Lake City, UT, take I-15 North approx. 40 miles to Exit# 344 (12th St) in Ogden. Turn right (East) at 12th St. Travel east through Ogden and Ogden Canyon for a total of 7 miles until you come to Hwy 158 and the Pineview Reservoir Spillway. Following the brown recreation signs to Wolf Creek and Powder Mountain, turn left onto Hwy 158 and cross over the reservoir spillway. Wind around the reservoir for approx. four miles and then follow Hwy 158. You will come to a 4-way stop. Proceed straight through the intersection and continue approximately 1.5 miles. WorldMark at Wolf Creek is on the left, just past mile marker #6