Ideally located near the banks of the largest natural lake in California, this resort offers quick access to area casinos, museums, national forests, famous restaurants and iconic downtowns with limited boat parking for guests. Clear Lake, CA is a special Golden State destination known for its impeccable recreation and peaceful wine country location. Whether you soar over in a hot air balloon, drive the highways, or boat the waters, the history and natural splendor is sure to inspire.
WorldMark Clear Lake at Clear Lake CA
Long treasured by the Pomo Indians, Clear Lake now houses a state park that features a series of trails focused on the storied history of the area, winding through the site of a former village. In addition to numerous marked paths for hikers and horseback riders, the crystal waters beckon skiers, fishermen and swimmers to their bountiful depths. Anglers love what's considered by many to be the best bass fishing in North America, while boats pull wakeboarders through some of the most gorgeous lakefront scenery on the West Coast. If you want to learn more about the area, the Visitor's Center houses an educational aquarium, as well as a well-stocked gift shop full of fun Northern California souvenirs.
Nearby WorldMark Clear Lake Attractions
- Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino - 3.1 miles
- Mendocino National Forest - 4 miles
- Running Creek Casino - 5 miles
- Blue Wing Saloon - 5.5 miles
- Lake County Historical Courthouse Museum - 11.1 miles
- Disney's Boat Rentals - 11.9 miles
- Lake County Rodeo - 12 miles
- Lake County Fair - 12 miles
- Lakeport Main Street - 12.2 miles
- Konocti Vista Casino - 14.5 miles
- Clear Lake State Park - 18.5 miles
- City Plaza Mall - 22.6 miles
- Main St. Bar & Grill - 22.8 miles
- Downtown Hopland - 30 miles
- Historic Downtown Ukiah - 31.4 miles
- Pear Tree Shopping Center - 31.6 miles
- Boggs Mountain - 33.2 miles
- Sacramento Airport (SMF) - 105 miles
- Oakland Airport (OAK) - 130 miles
- San Francisco Airport (SFO) - 145 miles
Driving Directions to WorldMark Clear Lake
From San Francisco, CA, head north on US 101 through Ukiah to Hwy 20. Turn right and drive east on Hwy 20 to Nice, approximately 26 miles. WorldMark Clear Lake is approximately 1.5 miles past North Shore Sentry to your right.
From Sacramento, CA, take I-5 North to Williams. At Williams, take Hwy 20 West to Nice. Upon entering Nice, after ½ a mile you'll see the resort on your left.
From Eureka, CA, drive south on US 101 to the Hwy 20 exit, just before the town of Ukiah. Turn left and drive East on Hwy 20 to Nice, approximately 26 miles. WorldMark Clear Lake is approximately 1.5 miles past North Shore Sentry to your right.