Minutes from boutique shopping at The Pines Village and home-cooked meals at Ducey's, no other resort in Bass Lake, CA offers as strong a marriage of modern comforts, proximity to history and mission-style ambience. Yosemite National Park sits just 16 miles away with ancient sequoias, waterfall trails and ski slopes within half an hour's drive. Historic downtowns, museums and casinos beckon travelers as well; close enough from your fully furnished suite to get there in no time.
WorldMark Bass Lake near Yosemite
One of America's favorite National Parks, Yosemite has a reputation for natural majesty, breathtaking beauty and humbling grandeur. Across 800 miles of trails, the park earns its reputation with sights like Yosemite Falls (the tallest waterfall in North America), 3,000-year-old sequoias in Mariposa Grove and the towering 13,114-foot summit of Mount Lyell. Courageous climbers love the "impossible" 14-16 mile climb to the top of Half Dome Trail with metal cables strapped in the granite wall for the last 400 feet. Winter sport lovers will revel in the charming history of Badger Pass Ski Resort.
Nearby WorldMark Bass Lake Attractions
- The Pines Village - 2.4 miles
- Ducey's On the Lake - 2.4 miles
- Crab Cakes Restaurant - 7 miles
- Old Mill Village - 7.8 miles
- Coarsegold Historic Village - 14.7 miles
- Yosemite National Park - 16 miles
- Yosemite Village - 16.2 miles
- Mariposa Grove - 18.4 miles
- Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino - 18.9 miles
- Badger Pass Ski Area - 23 miles
- California State Mining and Mineral Museum - 31.9 miles
- Mariposa Museum & History Center - 34.1 miles
- Yosemite Falls - 47.6 miles
- Half Dome Hike - 48.2 miles
- Fresno Airport (FAT) - 55 miles
- San Jose Airport (SJC) - 177 miles
- San Francisco Airport (SFO) - 213 miles
Driving Directions to WorldMark Bass Lake
From San Francisco, CA, take I-580 to Hwy 132 into Modesto. Take Hwy 99 South. Stay on Hwy 99 South to Merced and then take Hwy 140 East to Mariposa. At Mariposa, take a hard right turn onto Hwy 49 South and continue to Oakhurst. Turn left on Hwy 41 North. Continue 2.5 miles from the town of Oakhurst on 41 North to Road 222 / Bass Lake exit. Turn right onto Road 222. In 3.4 miles, turn right at the Bass Lake sign to continue on Road 222. From this point, it is 1/2 mile to the next intersection. At the fork, stay to the left - you will now be on Road 432. Drive 300 yards to the WorldMark Bass Lake entrance on your right. The check-in office is in the first building on the right.